Sr. Financial Analyst - Soluto
Reporting to the Sr. Manager,Financial Planning and Analysis, the SeniorAnalyst, Soluto Financial Planning and Analysis will fill a key role onAsurion's Soluto FP&A team. The position provides key analytical support andanalysis to multiple levels of management.
In this role, he/she willsupport portions of a wide range of analysis, including key initiative planningand tracking, development of Soluto's annual and three-year business plans, identificationof value creation opportunities, business case analysis, and other analyticalrequests and projects. The candidate will work in partnership with othermembers of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, as well asfunctions and businesses across the company to help drive financial andoperational initiatives and actions required to achieve the annual and three-yearbusiness plans. The ideal candidate will have exceptional financial analysis skills,the ability to translate that analysis into actionable insights for thebusiness, excellent business acumen, strong ability to influence others,critical thinking proficiency, and solid communication skills. The candidatemust be customer-centric, have strong interpersonal skills, be able to balancethe demands of a rapidly-growing global company, and must be results-driven.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Soluto Operations teams with cost savingsinitiatives, work with key business partners to develop and track theinfluenced metrics, and report all financial implications.
- Supportthe development of the annual and three-yearbusiness plans for Soluto, including financial projections, operational andstrategic initiatives, value drivers and levers, etc. Manage multiple datasources and maintain integrity of plan data in Excel and/or HyperionPlanning/HFM data repository
- Support short-term and long-range financial planning, forecasting, analytics, and reporting in support of the Customer Solutions organization. Superior forecasting and budgeting skills are critical, as is the ability to track progress against that forecast at a detailed level.
- Support the organization in evaluating the financial impacts surrounding strategic and operational business activities and opportunities
- Work with FP&A leadership to drive cost management efforts into the organization to ensure benefits are realized in a timely manner
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
- 3-5 years of related business experience with demonstrated progression of responsibility or position, preferably in a high-growth or transformational environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, finance, or accounting. Advanced degrees and certifications viewed favorably.
- Hands-on leadership style with ability to drive projects to closure
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Solid financial planning, financial analysis, data mining, and modeling expertise. Strong Excel financial modeling skills are critical
- The ability to consult and advise operating and corporate leaders on a range of issues related to financial performance, business planning, strategic opportunities, business case analysis, pricing, etc. The Senior Analyst should be able to perform the analyses, draw the insights from the data, and communicate key findings and opportunities with limited supervision
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced technical skill, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, and HFM is desirable, but not required
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity, who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions, and can deliver on assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to meeting tight deadlines, under certain level of stress, self-motivation, and willingness to work after hours as necessary
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, and independent. Willingness to take on related additional tasks and expand on current responsibilities with minimal direction
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated analysts and managers with increasing responsibility and challenge
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance-based environment
- Strong cross-functional, multi-level collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top