Sr Financial Analyst
Asurion is seeking a candidate to fill the position of Senior Financial Analyst for the Customer Care organization of Asurion. The Care Finance group acts as the strategic, analytical, and reporting arm of Customer Care. The ideal candidate will be attracted by the opportunity to have a significant impact on an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing, and profitable business and to challenge the limits of their professional skills. The position will be a key player within a relatively small finance team who manages over $300M in annual spend. The analyst will participate in the month-end closing process, prepare accurate, relevant and timely reports and analysis, and provide financial and business support to the clients in the operations group as well as the finance organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and development of critical business reporting tools to turn data into accurate and relevant information with limited direction
- Ability to interpret data and use as the basis for business decisions
- Ability to identify and correlate cross-functional data for use in reporting tools and reports
- Preparation of monthly forecasting and support of strategy financial planning
- Delivery of consistent and accurate financial, statistical, & KPI reporting
- Presentation of financial results/reports to non-financial audiences
- Interact positively and pro-actively between departments to promote a team work philosophy
- Automate and create more robust processes to prepare work where appropriate and applicable.
- Coordinate flow of information and assimilate data necessary to prepare required reporting.
- Promote the company’s Core Values and adherence to those values
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Finance or Accounting)
- MBA, CPA, or CMA a plus
- 2-5 years experience
- Position requires an ability to communicate data results well to all levels of management as well as across various disciplines
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity, adapt readily and easily to changes in priorities, and deliver assignments on time with minimal supervision
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, and independent with strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and expand on current responsibilities with minimal direction
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated team members with increasing responsibility and challenge
- Professional individual with a strong work ethic and is a demonstrated team player
- Strong PC skills including a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Extensive knowledge of accounting systems, business analysis, and reporting tools
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Smart View and Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Position is located at Asurion’s Grassmere headquarters
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top