Sr Financial Analyst
Sr. Analyst FP&A,Supply Chain
This role is critical in the tracking, reporting, andvariance analysis of key business initiatives along with ongoing Supply Chainoperations. The ideal candidate will be attracted by the opportunity to have animpact on an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing, and profitable business and tochallenge the limits of their professional skills.
In this role, the ideal candidate will support a wide rangeof analysis across multiple countries, including financial planning,development of the company's annual business plan, monthly /annual financialprojections for key operations leaders, identification of value creation /investment opportunities, financial management, business case analysis,business scenario modeling, and other analytical requests and projects. Thecandidate will work in partnership with Supply Chain business partners acrossthe globe as well as members of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)team to help drive financial and operational initiatives and actions requiredto achieve the annual plan as well as full potential. The ideal candidate willhave exceptional financial analysis skills, the ability to translate thatanalysis into actionable insights for the business, experience in corporatefinance, investment banking, private equity, or corporate strategy, excellentbusiness acumen, strong ability to lead and influence others, critical thinkingproficiency, and strong communication skills. The candidate must becustomer-centric, have strong interpersonal skills, be able to balance thedemands of a rapidly-growing global company, and must be results-driven.
- Support global supply chain initiatives which deliver value to Asurion and assure that these benefits are driven into the P&L in a timely manner
- Drive both local and international Supply Chain operations success by providing financial and operational driver analytical insights
- Assist in developing short and long term strategic goals and objectives, including cost saving initiatives
- Prepare flash and dashboard reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Track and report Supply Chain capital expenditures and related business case builds
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as needed to help business partners make better decisions in a timely manner
- Generate and analyze complex data
- Use various reporting tools and analysis techniques to turn data into accurate and relevant information for end users
- Interact positively and pro-actively between departments to promote a team work philosophy
- Coordinate the flow of information and assimilate data necessary to prepare required reporting
- Document work procedures as needed
- Promote the company's Core Values and adherence to those values
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
- Bachelor's Degree is required for this position, preferably in Finance or Accounting. MBA and/or professional certifications viewed favorably.
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Systems aptitude and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and financial software; SQL experience preferred
- The ability to develop complex formulas to perform needed calculations and demonstrate how data was derived
- Requires the ability to create reports, dashboards, and financial records and present them effectively
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to details, organized, and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to frame problems and solutions for successful resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communications with proven ability to work well with external and internal customers
- Positive attitude and strong team orientation
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Asurion is the global leader in technology protectionservices. From lost, stolen and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioningcomputers, gaming systems and more, Asurion, together with sister-company NEW,provides more than 200 million consumers worldwide with best-in-class service,repair, replacement and delivery. The company also provides products which canprotect a consumer's wireless content and software. Asurion is the exclusiveprovider to many of the world's premier telecommunications and retailcompanies. The company is privately-held with more than 10,000 employees andoperates in six countries across three continents. For more information, pleasevisit www.asurion.com.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top