Sr Business Manager Client Services
The Senior Manager Client Services will haveresponsibility for one of our top strategic accounts as we expand our businessand partnership within one of our most unique and rapidly growing clients.Candidates will be required to handle four critical roles: (a) manage andoversee the current day-to-day relationship and (b) employ strategic sellingtechniques to reach other parts of a large client organization in selling newservices (c) ability to lead/inspire collaborative teams especially when notreporting direct (d) exceed net sales and EBITDA goals. The Sr. Manager willwork closely with all supporting organizations including Product Management, ProductDevelopment, Program Management, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Legaland others to deliver results.
Develops overall business strategy, buildsongoing business relationships, and provides overall business decision-makingleadership. Must drive businessstrategy, proposal development and overall customer assurance. Specificactivities include short and long term business planning, task or projectmanagement, resource allocation requests, functional guidance, budget planningand review, and strategy/proposal development.
- Serve as liaison between Asurion and the client, interacting with client representatives at all levels. Proven ability to establish strong relationships and trust.
- Meet or exceed net sales and EBITDA targets. Provide accurate monthly sales and expense forecasts.
- Build and execute a three-year business plan to retain and grow account. Manage contract, renewals and SLA's
- Propose and implement program modifications based on performance analysis and client input
- Develop and lead the delivery of internal and external business reviews
- Identify and prioritize new revenue potential, develop a sales strategy and close opportunities
- Identify risks in plan, anticipate problems and proactively create solutions
- Provide consistent communication to key Asurion stakeholders regarding client status, commitments and needs.
- Estimated 30% travel to client sites, company offices and other locations
- Minimum 5-7years Retail Account Management experience, preferably within ecommerce or CEproducts
- Bachelor'sdegree in related field with substantial professional work experience
- Passion fornew products, technology, and working within a rapidly changing retailenvironment
- Mastery of theaccount management process with the ability to manage targeted metrics
- Lead/inspirecollaborative teams when not reporting direct. Balance the need to focus onproduct, marketing, finance and operations in addition to sales
- Develop andbuild strong productive working relationships with clients and internalstakeholders
- Positive outlookwith the ability to have/create fun with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Strategicthinker with the ability to create long term success and translate strategyinto practice
- Excellentcommunication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong problemsolving, data analysis, and proven intellectual curiosity
- Self-starterconfident working alone or leading support teams
- Amazon business experience
Remote candidates must be located in Seattle, Puget Sound, San Francisco, or the Pacific Northwest.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top