Sr. Analyst Strategic Pricing
Asurion is looking for a Senior Analyst for our Strategic Pricing team in our Nashville, TN headquarters.
Asurion operates large scale programs with leading wireless carriers and retail clients. The Strategic Pricing team within Asurion has responsibility for ensuring these programs are constructed in such a way as to emphasize our unique competitive advantage and are priced to maximize the value created for consumers, clients and Asurion. We are expected to bring our expertise in strategy, finance, operations and product to each pricing project.
As a Senior Analyst, Strategic Pricing you will own pricing projects and bring strategic thinking, rigorous analysis, a structured approach and strategic thinking to the pricing and approval process.
You will have exposure to Asurion's most senior executives - including the CEO and CFO - and work on the most important topics facing our Company, our clients and our industry. There is broad exposure to our full suite of products and functions, including new ventures that are still in development / pre-launch. You will make an impact at scale as our largest programs have tens of millions of customers and revenues of $1B+.
You will work alongside a diverse group with a mix of deep functional expertise and backgrounds from the top business schools and consulting firms. This role has a proven track record of promotion to Director and above. If you are interested in making an impact within a fast growing, privately held company, this is a superb opportunity.
Asurion is a trusted partner of the largest wireless carriers and retailers across the globe, providing device protection and support products to over 300 million subscribers. We combine 20+ years of industry leadership with cutting-edge innovation to deliver value and growth for our partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct rigorous analysis and modeling based on key pricing inputs to develop optimal pricing recommendations
• Synthesize analysis and present recommendations to senior management
• Identify and highlight key strategic considerations surrounding each pricing request
• Coordinate the collection of cost, volume, revenue, and operational information across business units
• Consolidate and manage pricing knowledge over time to provide additional context for pricing decisions
• Ongoing process improvement (e.g., create repeatable process for analysis like customer adoption, win/losses, margin degradation/ improvement)
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years of business experience working in an analytic capacity in fields such as management consulting, risk management, marketing analytics, or financial analysis
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Highly self-motivated with a track record of taking ownership
• Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience
• High tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to work cooperatively and forge relationships across multiple business units
• Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail
• Effective analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrated project management skills
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 19,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Back to top