SolutionArchitect is the one who provides and owns the end to end solution forAsurion's new product launches, client launches, or Major enhancements inalignment with the technology and business strategy.
AtAsurion we embrace the culture of innovation at all levels, we expect thearchitects to bring in new innovative ideas that help Asurion grow. If this isyou, then Asurion might just be the place for you.
- In collaboration with business, product andengineering leaders, set and articulate the implementation guidelines throughsolution architecture work products that usually span across several heterogeneousapplications/platforms/systems.
- Build trusted relationships with productcounterparts and be a technology partner who can help review and evolve productteams KPIs.
- Willingness to get the Hands dirty, keepingup with the industry trends and ability bring in new ideas to show/sell to thebusiness/technology leaders as they fit to their objectives.
- Ability to perform trade off analysis, costbenefit analysis while driving the architecture decisions to bring consensuswith executives.
- Ability to translate the businessopportunities into technical solution for the product and engineering teams. Bethere as a trusted technology partner for the business stake holders.
- Ability to see the 'big picture' andrationalize the architecture decisions in alignment with business objectivesand strategic objectives.
- Build solid working relationships with ITOperations, Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams to insure the teamdelivers secure, reliable and high performing products
- The Architect must give strong attention todetail and look for opportunities simplify/modernize/digitally transform theexisting business processes.
- Maintainsa manner of leadership and flexibility that diffuses pressure and promotes apositive team atmosphere.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science,Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field required
- 8 years of experience in InformationTechnology and 3 years of experience as a solution architect with large scaleprojects
- Experienced in full life cycle implementations and managing complex and concurrent project engagements on time and within agreed budgets
- Proven track record of disciplined engineering approach i.e. leveraging best practices, followed architecture trade off analysis, performed architecture decisions and can lead/guide others through technical design and development
- Hands on technologist with deep and broad technical capability (Node, Java, Oracle, AWS; hardware experience is a plus). Proven expertise architecting and developing for AWS.
- Create a culture of fast and iterative technical assessment, implementation, and refinement / replacement. Not tied to any one solution, always identifying opportunities at new and better way to solving old problems.
- Experienced in platform migration, business transformation or technology migration projects
- Exceptional proactive follow-up & communication skills are mandatory
- Flexible & versatile to embrace change in a rapidly growing business
- Detail oriented, organized and comfortable working in both a team and independent environment
- Self-organized, self-motivated and assumes responsibility & ownership of projects
- Any experience with Chat bots, voice bots and Web technologies.
- DevOps experience with AWS cloud platform would be a plus.
- Any Architecture certifications from architecture bodies Open Group, IASA, SEI are nice to haves
- Good to have candidates with knowledge about Robotics Process Automation/Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/Natural Language Interfaces
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top