Software Engineer 4
Today, Asurion serves 300M customers and offerspersonalized assistance and technical support for connected devices (phones,tablets, IoT/smart home, etc.) on behalf of the largest mobile and retailbrands. We believe this is just the beginning. By developing new technology,processes, and capabilities we can extend our award-winning service levels(NPS, CSAT, and resolution rates) to a much broader set of clients and endcustomers. We have ensured our team has the autonomy to ideate and build thebest platform and service while still leveraging the solid financial stabilityof a larger company. Success will be in the platform delivery.
This is where you come in. We arenot looking for project managers or code implementers or web designers. We arelooking for explorers. We'll hire you for your skills –but expect much more. Weneed forward-thinking team members that can execute their expertise whileplanning for scale.
- Passion and Drive. Build, manage, and scalefrontend and backend web application components
- Teamwork. Collaborate with a team of highlytalented engineers, designers and product managers
- Ownership and accountability. Write high qualitycode, unit tests, measure performance and build monitoring
- 7 years of full stack, software developmentexperience building highly scalable web applications
- Demonstrated experience in delivering featuresand products in a fast paced, KPI driven, end customer focused environment
- Good understanding of distributed systems,asynchronous messaging, and network protocols.
- Experience building applications using AmazonWeb Services
- Experience writing and utilizing REST APIs
- A solid grounding in Computer Sciencefundamentals, data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and systemsarchitecture.
- Familiarity with one or more of: C/C , Java,Python or Ruby
Education:BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relatedfield
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top