Software Engineer 3
Software Engineer 3
Asurion's product development teams are focused on helping people love and get the most from technology. We're a strong team of product-oriented developers, therefore we don't just write code - we analyze the impact we have on users and measure it obsessively. Using cutting edge technology combined with great methodologies around continuous integration & deployment, code is pushed to production every day. Supporting about 280 million customers means we face some fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality.
Asurion believes strongly in close collaboration between engineering, product, design, and data teams to build products and services that customers want and meet their needs. The best candidates will embrace that culture of cross-team collaboration and demonstrate it at their level. The role requires a forward-thinking engineer who, by nature, loves technology and loves working closely with people - and will help us adapt and evolve as technology and customer needs constantly change.
Learn more about our culture at: https://asur.me/engineering_culture
Learn more about our product at: http://solutonashville.com/
• BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
• 3 years of experience working as a full-stack engineer on high-scale, customer-facing products
• Mastery of some combination of full-stack modern technologies (i.e., react, node, java, Amazon Web Services (AWS))
• A passion for utilizing lean practices to ship quickly, learn fast, and build great experiences
• History of mentoring and coaching other engineers on best practices such as design patterns, CI/CD, TDD, etc.
• Partner with product management and design peers to take advantage of new technologies and incorporate a whole-team approach to product development
Our tech stack:
• Be part of a cross-functional team that is releasing new ideas and tests to market daily
• Engineer full-stack solutions in our typical tech stack (TypeScript, React, React Native, Node.js, Amazon Web Services)
• Take on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a title
Back to top