Software Engineer 2
AWS Cloud Developer (Lambda/Nodejs)
We are looking for an ambitious developer for our team to help us drive amazing transformation in our contact center. This role will be critical in helping to advance our ability to deploy contact centers capabilities more quickly with greater flexibility by leveraging cloud capabilities. Working as part of a cross-functional team throughout the organization is critical to the success of this role.
An ideal candidate for this role will have experience with AWS as well as development experience with languages including: NodeJS, Python, Java (NodeJS is highly preferable). One of the most important qualities the candidate must possess is a passion to learn and the creativity to innovate. If this is you, then Asurion might just be the place for you.
- Experience/education in designing systems and solutions leveraging cloud technologies leveraging Amazon's AWS cloud infrastructure, preferably acquired an AWS certification.
- Ability to build consensus amongst your peers around driving direction
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of best practices for troubleshooting, identifying root cause and responding to solutions
- An understanding of IT Security
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Assertive, motivated and willing to take initiative to drive solutions/fix problems
Day to Day tasks:
This is a cross-functional role which requires collaboration skills and a strong sense of accountability, including:
- Develop components using AWS technologies
- Integrate with components outside of AWS
- Document and present solution designs/approaches
- Stay up-to-date on developing trends in technology within and outside of your direct sphere of influence.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top