Software Engineer 1
TheServiceNow Associate Developer role works with our internal customersthroughout the organization. The position is part of the larger department ofService Management Platform Support. The associate developer will work directlywith Service Owners to define IT services, proactively identify, develop, andbuild-in process improvement opportunities and manage the service intoproduction. This position requires excellent facilitation skills, anexceptional process improvement background and superb time-management skills.
- Creates and tracks Service Catalog requests, anditems with variables.
- Creates, monitors, modifies, and publishes ServiceCatalog workflows with approvals.
- Conducts ServiceNow testing and UAT signoff forrelease cycles from the ServiceNow Development team
- Creates reports and provides data analysis tosupport the program, processes and services.
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow systemincluding workflows
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality,create script to automate routine tasks being done in Service Now
- Receives specifications from the customer anddelivers a product/release that meets the needs presented
- Articulates technical concepts using easilyunderstandable business language
- Researches and Deploys new Service Catalog Itemsinto the ServiceNow live environment
- Performs System and integration testing withsample/live data with Support Services team
- Development of Service Catalog items and workflows,including modification of existing items and workflows
- Work with process owners to develop and implementworkflow
- Custom Scripting
- 3rd Party software integrations
- Participate on project teams as necessary
- Assist the ITSM Manager with development andimplementation of best practices and procedures as it relates to the ServiceCatalog
- ServiceNow System Administration Certificationbeneficial
- Scripting in ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNowcomponents such as Service Desk and Service Request Management
- Project management or development lifecycle skillsbeneficial
- Good analytical and problem solving skills toresolve technological problems
- Business requirements analysis
- Experience integrating with web services(publishing or consuming)
- ServiceNow: 0 - 1 year
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top