Senior Supply Chain Project Manager
The Senior Supply Chain Project Manager, will manage cross functional client, customer, andsupply chain projects to ensure exceptional execution of project goals. Theindividual will be a change agent responsible for identifying opportunities to drivevalue to Asurion, working with a team to solve complex problems, as well asleveraging personal influence skills to remove barriers and bring projects tocompletion.
The successful candidate must possessstrong influence, people, analytical, and problem solving skills, as well as theability to drive significant results in ambiguous situations. Travel may be required. This is a position withextensive responsibilities and a high amount of autonomy, which will requiredemanding work hours at times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads cross functional projects from ideation to implementation.Creates business cases, develops solutions, and implements projectseffectively.
- Accountablefor the delivery of multiple client and/or Supply Chain projects that requirecoordination and orchestration across multiple internal stakeholders anddelivery teams, including Client Services, Product Management, CustomerSolutions, Marketing, Program Management, Planning, Procurement, SupplierManagement, Operations, Transportation, Quality,Engineering, IT, Finance, etc.
- Understandsclient requirements and objectives; translates client requirements intooperational requirements to functional group. Clearly communicates vision andrequirements to functional group.
- Developsoverall project milestones and drives accountability across each of the projectstakeholders.
- Runsproject steering committee and core team meetings to track progress againstmilestones and resolve challenges.
- Creates/usesa robust set of project artifacts to report progress, identify emerging issues,assign ownership and accountability, and trigger follow-up or escalations asneeded.
- Establishand lead best practices sharing discussions with international SCM teams tobuild relationships and provide cross-pollination of ideas.
- Recognizesproject risk factors early on and mitigates or creates contingency plans.Report out to executive team and/or client teams on results, risks, andopportunities identified.
- Servesas a single point of contact for overall project issues.
- Leadresearch, analysis, recommendations, and launches of new products, processes,and technology that will increase Asurion's Supply Chain capabilities and/orimprove current operations and processes.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5or more years of supply chain or project management experience with 2-3 yearsof management level experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills;ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions.
- Ability to manage large scale projects and present highly complexresults to senior levels.
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability, and financial skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, including but not limited toMS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project.
- Self-starter with strong desire to identify and lead opportunitiesthat drive significant business impact.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and drive initiatives whileoperating in a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience in responding to RFPs, strongbusiness acumen, business development, new launches, call center operations, logisticcenter operations, and/or risk management initiatives.
- Familiarity with common logistics,warehouse, LEAN, continuous flow manufacturing processes, and technologies.
- Equivalent job experience.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top