Senior Quantitative Analyst
Asurion’s Global SCM Analytics Team is responsible for developing data driven products and support Supply Chain functions with advanced analytics to drive results. Working with cutting edge technologies spanning from machine learning to AWS tools, Asurion’s Analytics Teams use quantitative data analytics at scale spanning across a multitude of business lines. As a member of Asurion’s SCM Data Analytics team, you will be shaping the future of supply chain analytics landscape and contributing to high visibility, high impact strategic initiatives around planning, forecasting, optimization, simulation and predictive modeling projects.
As the Sr. Quantitative Analyst you will play a key role building advanced analytical capabilities across SCM areas like planning, procurement, operations, transportation and quality. Through data analysis, modeling, mining and visualization you will support tactical and strategic needs within Asurion’s Global Supply Chain. Develop and foster key stakeholders relationships to help drive improvements throughout supply chain.
- Develop and deliver analytical models to support planning, procurement, forecasting, inventory and logistics functions
- Analyze multiple sources of structured and unstructured data; Gather, Scrub, classify and enhance data for statistical analysis & predictive models.
- Proactively suggests and implements analytics driven improvements to optimize processes, decisions and efficiency goals
- Analyze key product performance metrics and identify statistically significant factors, relationships, business drivers
- Work with multiple stakeholders to identify key business issues to be solved and frame them into analytical problems and solutions
- Tell a story with data and present data in a way that both technical and non-technical audiences can understand
- Utilizes technical and industry knowledge to work on projects across multiple technology platforms.
What you will bring to the team:
- 5 years’ experience working in quantitative/analytics function with proven track record
- Experience building and implementing statistical models using R, SAS.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL, Data Mining Tools required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the business community, vendors, customers, and coworkers.
- Ability to prepare presentations, charts, and graphs pertinent to work assignments.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing.
- Accomplishes work through collaboration with others
Icing on the cake!
- Relevant certifications like APICS, SCOR-P, CAP
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Telecomm, insurance, supply chain industry experience desirable
- Knowledge of working with supply chain and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research , Engineering, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn’t work properly, Asurion’s 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top