Senior Product Manager
- Nashville, TN
Technology is changing how we live and is now part of our everyday lives. As technology evolves, so does the complexity of making it all work. Asurion helps more than 300 million people worldwide unlock their technology's untapped potential so that they can live more and worry less.
We are looking for a growth-minded, empathetic Sr. Product Manager to help Asurion customers realize the full potential of their technology. In this role, you'll be joining an interdisciplinary team of product, engineering, design, research, and data science to build experiences that solve real customer needs and result in high engagement and retention for over 300M customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to develop and own the product vision and roadmap for Asurion's Core Web Experiences and gracefully drive alignment within your team and across the business
- You'll be responsible for defining and driving Asurion's core habit loop and strategy for engagement and retention
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to launch new features that delight users and enable them to get the most out of their technology.
- Work with our data science and user research teams to develop insights into the behaviors and needs of Asurion's users, and translate those insights into hypotheses, tests, and features to improve the product
- Build a collaborative, inclusive, fun, and high-performance team culture
- Understand the competitive environment and identify other products that are building great web and mobile experiences
- Collaborate with our product marketing and client teams to drive adoption and usage of the features you ship
- Demonstrate ownership for the products you build and ensure users and stakeholders receive the support they need
Here's what you'll bring to the team :
- You are well versed in product development methodologies, have solid experience working with technology teams, and have a data-driven and collaborative mindset.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a PM working on consumer web and mobile applications.
- You have at least 2 years of experience building products related to user experience and understand different levers that can be used to drive user growth.
- You have proven experience building product roadmaps, defining experiments, and working collaboratively with design and engineering peers.
- You have run ambitious A/B experiments and translated what you've learned into new product hypotheses or features.
- You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results.
- You welcome the challenge of developing human-centered experiences, and you thrive in ambiguity. You have strong product instincts, but keep those in check with an eye towards data.
- You have strong communication skills and the empathy to connect with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You excel in collaboration and cross-functional partnership skills
- You are curious about modern technology stacks
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to derive insights from data
- You are comfortable with occasional domestic/international travel
How we work
Within the Asurion Product Development, we understand the value of diverse backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through research and testing. Our product development teams work in the Journey Team model. We organize in small, dedicated journey teams that focus on specific business needs and opportunities. Each team defines its own goals and objectives and uses data to make informed decisions, which allows us to move/pivot quickly and continuously deploy new features! To learn more about how Journey Teams work, check out this video: https://youtu.be/UF-LMKMVwsQ .
Asurion helps people protect, connect and enjoy the latest tech - to make life a little easier. Every day our 19,500 experts help nearly 300 million people around the world solve the most common and uncommon tech issues. We're just a call, tap, click or visit away for everything from getting a same-day replacement of your smartphone, to helping you stream or connect with no buffering, bumps or bewilderment. We think you should stay connected and get the most from the tech you love... no matter the type of tech or where you purchased it.
Back to top