Senior Product Manager
Why Asurion? Why ServiceBench?
We are a cloud based software platform that provides a 360-degree view of a Service Event, connecting the people who sell, service and warrant products to the Networks of companies that provide parts, service the consumer and install the product. Our tools focus on connecting all the trade partners and automating the cumbersome business logic for each client and providing them with a real-time picture of the service event, so they can better serve their consumers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Driving a team of talented Technical Leads and Designers to predict and resolve pain points across the customer lifecycle (from device purchase to device upgrade) through the creation of a deep empathy with clients and their own product vision & key performance indicators with a goal to introduce new products and or improve existing products.
- Quickly assess market opportunities and threats and incorporate the same into Product Vision, Strategy and Principles which culminate in a compelling, motivating narrative for our Product Teams and Stakeholders – both internal and external
- Driving adoption and engagement of our mobile applications and retail & mobility services across millions of devices and customers
- Manage product financial performance (P&L), owning the team's Key Performance Indicators, defining end-to-end customer experience specifications, and Management of product lifecycle
- Developing 'MVP Tests' to prove (or disprove) your product hypothesis and demonstrate a 'Test & Learn' mindset within your Product Team
- Utilizing Big Data to generate actionable product insights
- Have a technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape as well as within the Asurion ecosystem, and know how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages
- Business acumen specific to Mobility insurance, retail, warranty, or technical support required
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an Executive, managerial level, as well as a front line team level
- Case management experience in an omni channel environment. Online transactions as well as call center.
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or other Master's Degree preferred
- You want to master the craft of Product Management and help others do the same
- You have 5 years of product management, digital marketing, or other relevant experience
- Technical background as an Engineer, a Designer or both and are able to speak the language of technology is a plus.
- You get excited by utilizing data to make decisions and measure success
- You enjoy leading teams and people like working with you
- You are comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues and have executive presence
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your product endeavors.
- You have strong empathy for your customers
- 10-20% domestic/international travel required
- Insurance industry background
- Retail industry background
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top