Senior Manager, Tech Leads
The Premier Support Solutions Sr. Operations Manager is responsible for the deployment of people, processes and activities on a real-time daily basis. This position is responsible to staff, instruct, hire, schedule, budget, coach, develop, analyze and organize their teams to meet all internal Asurion and Client goals. They will lead a team of Center Managers by providing them with direction, support and career development. Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and improve the performance of PSS clients and teams. They will create a best place to perform environment consistent with Asurion's Core Values, resulting in retention of leaders and representatives.
The Sr. Operations Manager will oversee the operations of assigned clients and/or teams in accordance with Asurion's Core Values by providing outstanding service to both internal and external customers. This position is responsible for understanding and complying with operational contractual requirements of Asurion's clients. Position responsibilities include coaching and development of PSS Managers and teams to meet and exceed established call center goals, ensuring adherence to established business processes and policies, and creating a positive and fun working environment.
The Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows directives of PSS Director.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all internal customers of Asurion
- Collaborates and cooperates with other functional areas including; Human Resources, Training, Workforce, Marketing, and Finance/Payroll
- Fosters a cooperative team environment on the management team
- Provide leadership, direction, support and career development to PSS management and teams in a manner consistent with Asurion's Core Values and business objectives
- Train, motivate and coach the PSS leaders on the essential skills to meet that each team member has the tools they need to succeed at their job
- Appropriately prioritize team goals and individual goals to effectively achieve business objectives
- Communicates frequently and openly, to motivate team members to achieve the PSS Goals.
- Actively seeks input from team members who will be impacted by any changes to existing operations
- Provides rewards and recognition for top performers
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve operations, including people, processes, and technologies
- Ensure that team member, client, and subscriber expectations are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to implement their recommendations for improving operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure that policies and procedures are consistently and fairly applied
- Work with the Quality department to ensure consistency in call evaluations and that quality objectives are achieved
- Assists PSS Director with strategic planning as it pertains to PSS Operations
- Maintains an excellent working knowledge of the entire PSS operation, as well as leading and developing department projects
- Update and continuously develop knowledge of products processes, and call center trends to provide recommendations that improve the customer experience, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance
- Help to manage PSS budget and understand the impact of decisions and actions based on the overall company financial performance
- Ability to quickly resolve concerns and problems within the Department
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieve all goals and objectives
- Establishes a strong leadership presence within the Department by being involved, interacting on the call center floor, and being approachable
- Proven and demonstrable leadership, management and motivational skills
- College degree or equivalent experience required-advanced degree(s) or certification (s) preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years call center experience required, with at least 3-5 years at the manager level and 2-3 years directly managing manager level employees
- Demonstrates an uncompromising level of honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior
- Exudes the ability to inspire, motivate and influence others to achieve
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and verbal) with internal and external customers
- Results-driven, action-oriented , and self-motivated mindset
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Experience with call center technology, including ACD, workforce management agent productivity tools, and quality management tools.
- Proficiency using MS office
Back to top