Senior Manager, eCommerce
As the Senior Manager of Client Solutions you will support the Client Solutions Account Lead by owning the Product Strategy for a leading Online Retailer as well as some of our Strategic Retail clients. You will have the opportunity to leverage our full suite of existing solutions across our Device Protection, Mobile Apps and Virtual Support; as well as build new ones which may resonate with the client. You will also make recommendations to the client on how to position our products in the Online Sales flow.
In order to drive growth, the Senior Manager will partner with the Client Team in ideating, prioritizing, and selling-in of new initiatives that span our entire product line. This is a great opportunity for Digital Marketers or E-Commerce professionals to broaden their experience base by gaining valuable Product experience.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Client Services team on selling in new concepts and showing the value of existing programs
- Team up with our Product Development teams in ideating new concepts and bringing them to market
- Collaborate with the Client on developing an Online Purchasing Experience which maximizes sales conversion rate
- Shepard new ideas through the Pricing and New Product Initiatives processes by serving as the voice of both Client and Product
- Play a key role in responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the financial and operational levers for our entire product suite to inform management and roadmap efforts
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- A passion for Digital and Mobile channels
- 7 years in E-Commerce, Online Customer Experience or Product Development
- Ability to use data, industry trends and CX insight to create long term vision and go to market strategies
- Proven ability in developing presentations and pitches which "tell stories"
- Strong team-player with proven ability to work effectively with and influence internal colleagues from all business functions and all levels
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large scale projects/programs
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office required
- 15% domestic travel required
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top