Senior Digital Design Manager
Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe for the last twenty years. We are developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. The service is designed to provide a personal experience, based on each user's devices, behavior and interests. Every day, millions of customers and experts interact with our service through a wide variety of channels and platforms. We are building the next generation of technology engagement for both experts and customers.
We are looking for a talented and creative Senior Manager to help lead our rapidly growing design team. You will report directly to the Design Director and help lead our team of product designers to create amazing experiences that are a joy to use.
What You'll Do:
- Working with the Design Director, you will drive the vision, strategy, and operations of the design team.
- Build collaboration between our design, product, marketing and engineering teams across the organization.
- Coach designers on their day to day activities and provide clear and directional feedback on design deliverables.
- Foster an upbeat, creative culture for designers to grow and succeed in.
- Hire, on-board and train new team members.
- Lead discovery and ideation workshops for design and other stakeholders.
- Lead the design efforts on one or more product teams to create an end-to-end experience of how our customers interact with the product.
- Adopt and improve design processes such as creative reviews, team meetings, pattern library usage, user engagement and testing methodologies.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating a range of strong design and conceptual skills across mediums and channels.
- Experience as a design leader across multiple disciplines with proven experience leading design efforts on enterprise level projects.
- Proven experience building and maintaining style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows.
- Strong management experience with an exceptional ability to empower and lead a team of designers.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard design tools and platforms.
- Ability to create and work towards an overall design vision that accelerate business goals across the company.
- Ability to consider long-term sustainability in all design decisions and maintain an eye for reusability in designs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to champion the best ideas.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 5+ years as a senior designer or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Enrollment in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K matching
- Collaborative workspaces
- Career development, programs and classes
- Culture of learning
- Diversity and Inclusion programs
- A fun and exciting team!
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top