Senior Business Development
The Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned vertical segment by developing, building and strengthening long–term relationships with prospects. The position will involve business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and contract negotiations and working with internal ServiceBench experts to propose solutions to prospective clients.
- Assume a key role in the development of new profitable business for company’s software solutions targeting prospective clients in multiple verticals.
- Execute sales plans to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas.
- Conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Develop and present product and corporate level presentations and represent company in front of various industries, trade groups and customers.
- Prepare bids and proposals and recommend contract prices. Execute bid strategy, provide input into the estimating process, optimize pricing, and develop project teams (internal and external collaborators) to acquire and complete profitable contracts.
- Product Knowledge: Cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered by ServiceBench.
- Maintain a sufficient sales pipeline to achieve new business goals
- Presentations: Develop and present presentations and proposals and represent company in front of various industries, trade groups and customers.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, news, events, etc. and disseminate the information to relevant parts of the company
- Routine Reporting: Remain current on business development performance and provide sales reports as required. Manage all key sales activities using SalesForce
- Strong working knowledge of the service industry from a servicer’s or manufacturer’s perspective
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales
- Competitive and achievement-oriented; self-motivated and a self-starter; can work independently within a structure and manage time wisely; good listener and able to process complex information and unique client needs quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- A BA, preferably with a focus on business or information technology
- Strong analytical skills, including expert knowledge and experience with Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven record of initiative, independence and ability to meet and exceed new business goals
- Dynamic and assertive approach to problem solving
- Strategic business acumen
- Availability for travel up to 25%
Back to top