Senior Analyst - Supply Chain, Retail
The Senior Analyst is responsible for assisting in the performance management of the repair depots; analyze and identify leading trends; report out on these trends and work with the depot management team to ensure SLA's are met. This individual is responsible to provide operational overviews, etc. to stake holders during operational meetings. This position may manage mid-level to complex Supply Chain related projects and process improvement efforts for the Retail Supply Chain team. This individual will work towards developing functional competency within their discipline as it relates to the business Objectives of SCM and Asurion. The candidate will partner with functional / process owners and suppliers to identify and continually improve business processes within the Depot Repair and Return team. The position will assist with the activities for approved projects, system enhancements / improvements, and ad-hoc requests. He / she will be responsible for ensuring KPI's (related to cost, NPS/Quality, Turn Time) are met or exceeded. An essential function of this role is to lend support to the Depot Management Team.
- Manage Supplier relationships to ensure all SLA's are met, established guidelines are followed and that processes and procedures are aligned with Asurion' s business strategy, objectives, Operating Principles and Core Values.
- Lead issue resolution and pro-actively problem solve as appropriate.
- Exhibit drive and initiative to learn whatever is necessary to explore new solutions.
- Develop and run daily, weekly, and monthly and ad-hoc reports to include comprehensive analysis of data along with operational recommendations.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with clients and other Asurion departments.
- Organizes workload to meet deadlines as assigned by the leadership team.
- Develop/ maintain a strong working knowledge of Asurion's applications and systems integrations (Oracle, ServiceBench, Pega, DAX, STAT TRAK, etc.)
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customers and external suppliers, representing the business.
- Manage operational activities of suppliers to include communicating and resolving daily issues between internal organizations and suppliers, leading weekly cross-functional team calls to cover open issues, actively working/monitoring quality and performance issues.
- Participate in the creation, maintenance and presentation of monthly supplier's scorecards and KPI's measuring all aspects of supplier's performance. This will include cost, delivery and quality at a minimum. Communicate results with suppliers, internal teams and executives in monthly business reviews.
- Execute UAT and regression testing in support of new programs and enhancements.
- Identify issues and opportunities through trend analysis and manage to resolution.
- Must be able to build strong internal relationships and be able to work collectively/collaboratively across the organization.
- Manage pilots to validate theories for process improvement
- Manage tactical decisions and actions to drive continuous improvement to cost, speed and quality
- Manage and route Escalations and work with the repair depots to get to root cause of the issues
- B.S., in Business or related field preferred.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a concentration in MS Office Suite; intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Intermediate SQL skills
- Ability to research, quickly understand and develop a clear understanding of all processes and procedures related to Depot Repair and Return (vendor management, Care, Claims and Finance).
- Possess strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence at multiples levels of the organization.
- Ability to be self-managed and set priorities.
- 1-3 years of Supply Chain or Operations background/experience.
- Industry experience desired.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top