RPA Integration Engineer
Job Description Summary
Role will be lead Integration Engineer for NICE RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool and the Qfiniti ICE tool and be a core member of the COE (Community of Excellence).
Role will be a core member of the COE (Community of Excellence) and the lead Integration Engineer for NICE RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool and the Qfiniti ICE tool.
Role will work with cross functional team to design, develop, and deploy application integration for the Customer Solutions portfolio of tools. In addition, this role will provide consultation to other BU's development teams as Asurion drives robotic process automation across the enterprise.
- Implement configurable deployments of the RPA product suite for internal BU's
- Integrate NICE's RPA application with other enterprise systems and data sources using RPA Designer and scripting / programming languages
- Work closely with business on all technical aspects of an RPA deployment, including but not limited to - data mapping, report design, connectivity of desktop applications, and implementation.
- Ability to integrate NICE's RPA application with enterprise applications and data sources using RPA Designer and Object-oriented scripting / programming languages
- Experience coding and debugging calls to API's developed by other teams
- Integration experience with desktop enterprise software applications leveraging the Citrix platform.
- Be current with PC hardware and software trends; network environments; maintenance techniques, Windows OS
- Background in Call Center technology (CRM, CTI)
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and time lines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in cross functional team
- Ability to mentor team members in technology skills
- Demonstrated interest and ability to communicate across technology and business boundaries
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Linux, Windows 2012/2016
- XML, HTML, Perl
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of Qfiniti ICE platform
- Experience as a DBA, System Administrator, or Network Administrator
- Experience implementing and managing data warehouses
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, SAS)
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top