Retail Store Lead- ubreakifix
- Puyallup, WA
For more than 25 years, Asurion has been a leader in innovation, not only in the tech solutions industry, but in creating a culture where employees feel valued.
We help people do more with their technology and stay connected on all of their devices. We provide our customers with simple, helpful advice to get the most from their technology, assistance to fix any technology issues they have and protection of their devices to ensure they quickly get a replacement or repair if anything does go wrong.
What you will be doing:
A Store Leader is responsible for establishing and maintaining guest services, oversees and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable team members with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, excellent product knowledge and all other components of guest service
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to enhance sales and meet or exceed goals and targets
- Control shrink, expenses and payroll. Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; signing, and assortment in all departments; ensure selling floor is adequately stocked
- Review department/store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and targets
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and regularly recruit management candidates
- Train and develop store management in all aspects of the business, direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel
- Fixes devices, processes cracked glass, tests devices before and after repairs
- This position supervises the retail store team of technicians and assistant store manager
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to converse and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently move and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional travel may be expected for this position
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Customer/Client Focus
- Learning Orientation
- Performance Management
- Communication Proficiency
- One year of uBreakiFix store management experience
- Certified to complete repairs by Google, Samsung, and Asurion
- Willing to undergo and pass a background check including Criminal, Driving and Drug Test
- Two years of previous retail experience is desired. One year of previous management experience is preferred.
We take care of you (benefits/perks):
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing education support
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to hundreds of stores nationwide in markets across the U.S and Canada. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low-price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. uBreakiFix handles everything from phones and gaming consoles, to cameras, laptops and computers. Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
Back to top