Research Engineer Intern
Asurionis building next generation consumer services. The Research Engineer Internwill be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions in theNatural Language Processing (NLP) and Internet of Things (IoT) space. He/shewill be responsible for creating enabling technologies in these areas toprovide business success, architect, develop and productize end-to-end softwaresolutions.
- Explore new technologies, from wearable computers to new connected devices
- Develop visionary prototypes. Utilize one or more technologies in novel ways, to showcase new business opportunities.
- Solution architecture experience
- Web technologies, including REST, HTTP, AJAX, Comet
- Java programming experience
- NoSQL database, distributed cache
- Mahout, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, or other data analytics background
- Speech recognition
- Natural language processing (experience with structured/unstructured data, part of speech processing, knowledge of current technologies)
- Stanford CoreNLP, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Google TensorFlow etc.
- Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms – specifically Deep Learning
- Cloud computing best practices
Back to top