Regional Administrative Coordinator
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for the overall administrative "health"of the In-Home service network for their assigned area of the country. Primary duties include Service Provider onboarding,profile updates, administrative support to Field Service Managers, and variousother tasks that help support the Service Network including but not limited to DataManagement Group (DMG) updates.
Using resources such as On-Boarding packages, ServiceBench website andad hoc reporting tools, the Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring andcorrecting documentation gaps.
- Support for the Service Network Management team throughonboarding of new Service Providers.
- Follow-up with Service Providers to ensure thatonboarding packets are returned in a timely manner and reviewed forcompleteness.
- Ensure onboarding compliance documentation is sentto PlusOne and respective internal teams (e.g. accounts payable)
- Profile Updates/Health:
- Process Service Provider rate changes as directedfrom the Field Service Managers.
- Work with Accounts Payable and Network tolocate/update Service Providers addresses for returned checks.
- Work with Client Services to ensure Client Storesare uploaded and/or revised using the appropriate reporting tools.
- Network Support:
- Assist Field Service Managers in monitoring thedaily workflows across entire team.
- Make system updates and perform other data entryfunctions as necessary.
- Provide updates through reporting and escalatingissues via phone, texts and emails.
- Follow up calls to Servicers / Techs to ensure techin/out via IVR or mobile device.
- Provide follow-up and tracking of all open issues.
- Ownership of issue resolution, including offeringprocess improvement recommendations where needed.
- Be creative - be able to think"out-of-box" in solution development.
- Identify and work with process owners to ensurethat timelines are met and deliverables completed in a quality manner.
- Adhere to and promote Asurion's Core Values.
- High school diploma or GED required,
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a ServiceCoordinator and/or in a Call Center environment desired.
- High level of PC knowledge, including familiaritywith Windows and MicroSoft Office.
- ServiceBench Profile Management knowledge includingservicer profile updates preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior conflict resolution skills.
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and timemanagement abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation andanalytical skills.
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top