Quantative Analyst Intern (Supply Chain)
As a member of the Supply ChainMobility Analytics team, the intern will help the team conduct dataanalysis, or develop advanced Analytical models, that help drive and optimizeSC operational performance. The intern will be collecting, organizing andanalyzing large data sets, from internal and external sources, and communicateanalytical findings. These Analytical insights and information analysis will beused to drive & influence decisions that impact SC operations, processes,planning or finances.
If the intern performs wellthroughout the internship, there will be opportunities for full-time employmentonce the intern graduates.
- Analyze large sets of structured and unstructured data,interpret trends, and discover actionable insights and improvementopportunities related to mobile phone repair and remanufacturing.
- Analyze SC mobility metrics and identify statisticallysignificant cause-and-effect relationships between different operationaldrivers.
- Assist in development of predictive modeling, MachineLearning, Data Mining, and other statistical and mathematical techniques toidentify areas and key drivers to improve performance.
- Assist in the creation of business data models thatestimate the effects of different initiatives and optimize their impact on ourMobility business
- Answer SC Mobility questions in a scientific manner byusing appropriate statistical and data visualization techniques.
- Utilize Analytical expertise to ensure our reports haveutmost data integrity and accuracy.
- Conduct data and analysis presentation to seniormanagement and operational teams
- Strong academic qualifications, including advancedcoursework in Analytics, ML or statistics
- Genuine excitement in analyzing large and complex datasets
- Ability to model and solve business problems byanalyzing large datasets, and convert into actionable insights
- Solid understanding of most common machinelearning/predictive modelling techniques that enables you to quickly identifythe right approach for a given problem
- Fluency in at least one programming language(experience with R, Python, other cloud-based technologies is a strong plus)
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis ina clear, precise, and actionable manner
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top