PSS Sr Manager Operations
TheSenior Operations Manager, Premier Support Solutions will lead a team of CenterManagers by providing them with direction, support and careerdevelopment. Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processesthat will improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and improve theperformance of PSS clients and teams. Improve team member satisfaction bycreating an environment consistent with Asurion’s Core Values, resulting inretention of leaders and representatives.
TheSenior Operations Manager, Premier Support Solutions will oversee theoperations of assigned clients and/or teams in accordance with Asurion’s CoreValues by providing outstanding service to both internal and externalcustomers. This position is responsible for understanding and complying withoperational contractual requirements of Asurion’s clients. Positionresponsibilities include coaching and development of Premier Support SolutionsManagers and teams to meet and exceed established call center goals, ensuringadherence to established business processes and policies, and creating apositive and fun working environment.
ThePrimary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates and follows directives of Premier Support Solutions Director.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all internal customers of Asurion
- Collaborates and cooperates with other functional areas including; Human Resources, Training, Workforce, Communications, Customer and Employee Experience, and Client Services
- Fosters a cooperative team environment within the management team and site
- Provide leadership, direction, support and career development to Premier Support Solutions organizations, management and teams in a manner consistent with Asurion’s Core Values and business objectives
- Lead Operations Managers to support their teams to train, motivate and coach the Premier Support Solutions leaders on the essential skills to meet that each team member has the tools they need to succeed at their job
- Appropriately prioritize site, team, and individual goals to effectively achieve business objectives
- Actively seeks input from team members to understand successes and opportunities and leverage of input to make improvements
- Helps to develop, define and execute a culture that leverages rewards and recognition
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve operations, including people, processes, and technologies
- Ensure that team member, client, and customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to implement their recommendations for improving operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure that policies and procedures are consistently and fairly applied
- Work with the Quality department and Operations Managers to ensure consistency in call evaluations and that quality objectives are achieved
- Assists Premier Support Solutions Director with strategic planning as it pertains to Premier Support Solutions Operations
- Represents Asurion in client interactions to include: Supporting and facilitating client requested changes and representing customer experience feedback
- Maintains an excellent working knowledge of the entire Premier Support Solutions operation, as well as leading and developing department projects
- Update and continuously develop knowledge of products processes, and call center trends to provide recommendations that improve the customer experience, employee satisfaction, and enterprise performance
- Help to develop and manager strategies and action plans to manage site and enterprise employee retention and satisfaction
- Help to manage Premier Support Solutions budget and understand the impact of decisions and actions based on the overall company financial performance
- Ability to quickly resolve concerns and problems within the Department
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieve all goals and objectives
- Establishes a strong leadership presence within the Department by being involved, interacting on the call center floor, and being approachable
- Proven and demonstrable leadership, management and motivational skills
- College degree or equivalent experience required-advanced degree(s) or certification (s) preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years call center experience required, with at least 3-5 years at the manager level and 2-3 years directly managing manager level employees
- Demonstrates an uncompromising level of honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior
- Exudes the ability to inspire, motivate and influence others to achieve
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and verbal) with internal and external customers
- Results-driven, action-oriented , and self-motivated mindset
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Experience with call center technology, including ACD, workforce management agent productivity tools, and quality management tools.
- Proficiency using MS office
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protectionindustry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions toenable optimum use of technology; digital applications to protect their privacyand provide security; and rapid replacement of lost, stolen, damaged ormalfunctioning devices. Asurion partners with the leading wireless companies,retailers and service providers enabling them to focus on their businesses andto provide services that delight their customers. Asurion’s 14,000 employeesworldwide specialize in fulfilling the needs of more than 280 millionconsumers. For more information about Asurion, including customer serviceratings and reviews that help drive continuous improvement, please visit www.asurion.com.
Back to top