Project Coordinator, Soluto
The Soluto Project Coordinator, Pilot & Tech Lead is a support role responsible for coordination and support of the respective organizations. The coordinator will organize, schedule and coordinate daily activities, meetings, training, rewards and recognition, and team planning activities related to front line team members as well as Leadership of the Pilot and Tech Lead organization. This position works closely with the Coaches, Managers, and Senior Managers of Pilot and Tech Lead group.
- Coordinates activities and/or projects between multiple functional areas including training, workforce, system administrators, operations, etc.
- Go-to person for meeting coordination between multiple leaders including all-encompassing aspects of scheduling
- Acts as liaison between Master’s Program and Pilot Manager
- Works closely with the People Services Coordinator and leadership team to coordinator rewards and recognition activities
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or 4 years or equivalent experience, preferred
- Two (2) or more years demonstrated customer service experience providing administrative support and coordination of competing priorities, maintaining calendars, and/or scheduling
- Prior technical call center experience helpful
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels within the organization
- Demonstrated strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to provide extended flexible work hours, as required
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top