Program Manager - Global Business Finance
Who we are:
Bring your experience to a consecutive 3-time Top Workplace in Nashville, Tennessee! At Asurion, we're helping our 300 million+ clients around the world unlock their technology's untapped potential by creating innovative technology solutions and comprehensive device protection. Asurion is a 7-Billion-dollar technology company and we're looking for collaborative and experienced game-changers to join our team. Sound like you? Send us your resume, we'd love to hear from you.
Financial Global Business Program Manager
The Financial Global Business Program Manager serves as a link between the technology teams and the business finance organization. In this role, you'll deliver valuable programs to support multiple Finance departments across the globe, and will use your proven analytical and leadership skills along the way. Some key competencies that we're looking for to be a strong performer in this role include s project delivery, analysis, evaluating business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, and business requirements across financial systems technology platforms.
Primary Responsibilities & Expectations
• Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of a specific project
• Work closely with senior leadership to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support
• Partner with users and project stakeholders to define and capture requirements and specifications
• Apply your analytical skills to solve problems that may come up throughout the delivery project life cycle
• Analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
• Collaborate with tech-product teams to implement new solutions and enhance existing ones
• Work with business units to ensure User's Acceptance Testing is executed
• Develop a project plan to track progress and create comprehensive project documentation
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors deliver projects
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Continually collaborate with, while effectively challenging, cross - functional partners to achieve strong results.
• Assist with delivering process business improvements and standards.
• Manage and coordinate project meetings, record/maintain meeting minutes and develop weekly status reports, dashboards and other communications i.e., project issue, risk and decision logs
• Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to manager and other stakeholders on projects
• Effectively run project meetings remotely (via video conferencing) for countries in different time zones.
• Support formal Project Management Life Cycle, Agile, Software Development Life Cycle, and Change Management Process
Education And Required Skills
4-year college degree in technology, business management, accounting, financial analysis, or related field; Master's degree &/or PMP certification is a plus
• 6+ years equivalent analyst experience including business and technically written deliverables
• Act as a self-starter and be willing to take initiative and work with limited supervision
• Experience leading and implementing projects in a fast - paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to quickly assimilate new business and technical concepts
• Proven track record in successfully gathering, analyzing and documenting project requirements
• Team leadership and global project experience
• Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle in all phases; Agile environment preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Project and Visio required
• Able to effectively present information & respond to questions from groups
• Strong analytical and problem - solving skills; critical thinking skills
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
Finance / Accounting
US-TN-Nashville - Corporate Headquarters
Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
Industry • Information Technology and Services
• Computer Software
• Financial Services
Employment Type Full-time
Job Functions • Project Management
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top