Professional Recruiter (San Mateo, CA)
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. As technology gets more complicated, Asurion is working on revolutionary projects to empower customers to get the most of their devices and technology ecosystem. Partnering with the largest mobile carriers in the world, we offer our 300 million customers award-winning, personalized assistance through our Soluto Service. Our team in San Mateo is led by Product / Design / Technology enthusiasts who are passionate about the applications we build for the millions of devices of our customers worldwide. Small, agile Journey Teams create MVPs through lean product development and discovery. We use the latest in technology tools and cloud-based services (AWS) and we aren't shy of trying new advancements that will sustainably transform our industry. Our unique platform, with its advance use of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence, can predict and resolve a problem before it even happens allowing personalized service to our customers. We are real people, here to help protect the connections that matter most.
The primary focus of this role is to source passive talent for the organization. We are looking for a Sourcer that has proven success in developing advanced sourcing and recruiting strategies to drive the business through high quality hires. You will partner with business leaders and Recruiters to help grow their teams and drive impact to their departments by identifying, attracting and hiring the very best candidates! As part of Asurion's corporate recruiting team, this role is responsible for finding top talent for key roles via a combination of strategic sourcing strategies and account management of the full life cycle recruitment process.
- Proactively source, screen, recruit and hire top talent - understand how metrics drive results.
- Develop strategic, multi- faceted sourcing plans to insure a consistent flow of qualified candidates to fulfill the department's key business objectives
- Ensure regular communication and progress updates to the various stakeholders.
- Drive the recruitment so that candidate decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Provide data/metrics on individual requisition progress
- Drive a "One Team" mindset.
- Lead and engage in team projects as needed
- Partner with Recruiting Director to analyze ROI of current strategies and design and assist with implementation of strategies for higher ROI
Desired background and education
- Prior Sourcing or Recruiting experience (number of years determined by level)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment
- Intellectual horsepower and drive for results
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Keen sense of problem solving and decision making skills
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top