As aProfessional Recruiter you will be primarily responsible for filling mid-levelprofessional roles or roles with increased complexity in region or function. You will have account managementresponsibilities within a client group. Your level of support and interactionwith your manager will be moderate. You will drivemost problems to solutions based on your training and experience. Thisis career role; you can stay at this level long term.
- Sourcing: The roles you will work on are sometimes filled by applicants but more often require active sourcing.
- Screening: You will screen candidates for company and role fit on roles with moderate to high complexity
- Negotiations: You will be required to negotiate offers with significant complexity including some more challenging relocation situations and signing bonuses.
- You will need to drive the hiring process including influencing managers to adopt best practices.
- Develop recruiting sourcing strategies and recruit diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet based sourcing
- Market career opportunities and aggressively manage requisitions to meet target service level agreements. Adhere to assigned performance metrics
- Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other key functional stakeholders
- Participate in industry specific trade events, associations and other relevant networking organizations
- Responsible for tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or in an equivalent business related degree
- You MUST be production oriented and discerning of high quality talent
- Experience conducting full life cycle recruiting with successful track record filling positions.
- 2 or more years' experience in recruiting
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of basic Human Resource policy/procedures and employment laws.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top