Product Design Intern
- Nashville, TN
Asurion's internship program is a 12-week internship to help rising seniors get a sneak peek into the technology world. Assigned to a team, interns will have their own projects to complete and present to leadership at the end of the summer. The program will provide the intern with a unique strategic perspective, professional and personal development along the way, and experiences to enhance their academic learnings. Our goal is to allow for the intern to make contributions throughout the summer through project work, presentations and networking. Are you ready to join our award-winning virtual internship?
Open to rising seniors currently enrolled in undergrad pursuing a degree related to internship duties or major below.
Duration of virtual internship is 12 weeks from May 17 th to August 6 th 2021 .
Continuous learning and tailored on the job training in technology , product development and/or supply chain management .
Exposure to senior leadership including but not limited to onboarding, learning and development sessions, and team business case presentations.
Build an intern community through peer intern groups, mentors, direct intern leaders, senior leadership throughout the summer.
Preferred Majors: Student must be p ursuing Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Business with a concentration in Design or related field, with a graduation date between August 202 1 - May 202 2
The Team :
This is an awesome opportunity to work hands on with a high performing UX Design team focused on building products for millions of customers. Your internship with the design team will be a deep dive into what it takes to make it in the field of UX Design today. You will be given the opportunity to help out with all areas of the UX Design process from wireframing, prototyping, information architecture, interaction design, usability testing, and visual design .
0 + years Product Design / User Experience Design experience designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, concepting, brainstorming, and final UI asset production
A cademic or hands on experience with creating low & hi-fidelity usable prototypes
Experience with design tools & ability to gain proficiency with new tools quickly, such as, Figma , Sketch, Webflow , Invision and/or other UX Design & prototyping and wireframing software
Portfolio showing breadth of UX Design work is required
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users
- Create detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, mental models, personas, usability testing stimulus, sitemaps, storyboards, user flows and high / low fidelity prototypes along with a wide range of assets and deliverables
- Work closely with team leads to drive best digital experiences through all phases of product development, delivery, and iterations
- Help evaluate user testing results and learning's to improve assets, products and services
- Develop fast moving, tangible design process that deliver quality experiences within sprint cycles
- Brainstorm, ideate, and iterate as needed
- Work in collaboration with key project team members, including user experience researchers, product owners, developers, QA, and visual design
- Be a passionate advocate for the user
- Ensure adherence to design best practices, standards, brand consistency
Back to top