Asurion is seeking a talented Product Analyst to create research strategy and execute across the customer experience for Asurion's Soluto-one tap customer support regardless of brand or OS. You will deep dive into customer experience performance metrics to recommend action plans that drive improvement, interview agents to gain insight and advise teams on best practices.
Asurion is a $7B company that helps people around the globe balance the interdependence between life and technology. We build products that reach over 300M users through our partners--Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, DoCoMo and KDDI-achieving double digit revenue growth year over year for the past 5 years.
Soluto is one-tap customer support that guides 55 million subscribers through their technology regardless of brand or OS. From new device setup to real time troubleshooting to an education technology concierge, Soluto anticipates customers' needs and can provide guidance for any IOT product under the sun. It even enables technologists to take over your device and integrate or troubleshoot it for you.
Asurion has more cutting-edge technology than you can imagine. But at our core, we're about people. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and invest in their growth through a culture of learning. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Map and execute the research process
- Perform root-cause analysis
- Track and monitor key operational and customer experience performance metrics
- Identify and critique best demonstrated practices
- Recommend action plans to improve product and customer experience performance
- Listen to calls and review chat transcripts to look for patterns
- Advise teams on potential blind spots and ways to improve
- Interview agents to gain insight into how we can better serve them
- Survey customers and others about our content and relay best practices and data to the team
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3+ years' experience researching and analyzing product performance and customer experience metrics
- Proficiency running SQL queries
- Experience with visualization tools a plus, ideally Tableau
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Have a journalistic sense of curiosity
- Ability to flex between different projects without missing a beat
- Experience partnering with various cross functional teams to investigate insights and evangelize improvement
- Excellent communication and interfacing skills with senior executives
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top