• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3+ Years of Experience in Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x with detailed knowledge of design and implementation.
• Pega PRPC Senior System Architect Certification a plus
• 1+ years of Experience in CPM 6.x framework
• Working knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies, including JSP, Servlets, EJB, etc.
• Working Knowledge with the Apache Tomcat, Spring/MVC, Hibernate, Web services, and AJAX (jQuery a plus).
• Strong familiarity with database systems and programming, including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL, and/or Transact-SQL
• Provide focus in collaborative problem solving-identify key technical issues and provide perspective when required
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Excellent understanding of the software development process, including requirements analysis, testing and deployment
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Requires ability to multitask and be responsive to small support issues while working on larger projects
• Highly developed skills with MS productivity products including, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Good communication skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for systems performance and resolution of production outages
- Installation and configuration of software and releases
- Performance and capacity monitoring
- Perform triage on issues to identify root cause and provide the solution.
- Work with key stakeholders to prioritize issues and communicate expectations as to when issues will be resolved
- Publish weekly and monthly summaries detailing the health of the environment and reflecting trends in performance
- Identify common patterns and trends of reoccurring production issues and create an action plan communicating what is needed to resolve the issue
- Assists with conducting research on new technologies and making relevant recommendations to management
- Create and publish support documentation
- Running daily reports on the health of the applications
- Monitoring ticket queues and resolving customer issues and requests
- Management of scheduled job processes
- Adopt a high level of ownership that spans across multiple platforms and teams
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing
- Create system diagrams that accurately represent relationships between components
- Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- Maintain a positive relationship with team members and coworkers
- Make a decision or solve a problem by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Coordinate the activities or tasks of people, groups and/or organization(s)
- Work effectively in a tight deadline, high pressure environment
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top