Operations Recruiter - Nashville, TN
As an Operations Recruiter you will beprimarily responsible for filling entry to mid-level roles in the customercare center. You will have a high level of interaction andsupport with your manager as you continue to learn recruiting.
- Sourcing: The roles you will work on are mostly filled by applicants or from
In-mail sourcing on LinkedIn and referrals.
- Screening: You will screen candidates for company and role fit on roles with limited complexity
- Negotiations: You will be required to negotiate offers with some complexity including some occasional simple relocation
- Market career opportunities and manage requisitions. Adhere to assigned performance metrics
- Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other key functional stakeholders
- Responsible for tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or in an equivalent business related degree
- You MUST be production oriented and discerning of high quality talent
- Experience conducting full life cycle recruiting with successful track record filling positions.
- No experience required, but 1 -2 years’ experience as a part of a recruiting team preferred
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems preferred
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top