Operations Manager, Premier Support Solutions
The Premier Support SolutionsOperations Manager will lead a team of Center Supervisors/Coaches byproviding them with direction, support and career development. Demonstrateinnovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customersatisfaction, increase productivity, and improve the performance of PSSSupervisors/Coaches and Representatives. Improve team member satisfactionby creating an environment consistent with Asurion’s Core Values, resulting inretention of Center Supervisors/Coaches and PSS Representatives.
Oversee the day-to-day operations ofthe PSS Team in accordance with Asurion’s Core Values by providing outstandingservice to both internal and external customers. Also responsible forunderstanding and complying with operational contractual requirements ofAsurion’s clients. Position responsibilities include coaching and developmentof PSS Supervisors/Coaches to meet and exceed established call center goals,ensuring adherence to established business processes and policies, and creatinga positive and fun working environment.
The Primary Duties andResponsibilities:
- Follows directives of PSS Director.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all internal customers of Asurion
- Collaborates and cooperates with other functional areas including; Human Resources, Training, Workforce, Marketing, and Finance/Payroll
- Fosters a cooperative team environment on the supervisor team
- Provide leadership, direction, support and career development to PSS supervisors in a manner consistent with Asurion’s Core Values and business objectives
- Train, motivate and coach the PSS Supervisors on the essential skills to meet that each team member has the tools they need to succeed at their job
- Appropriately prioritize team goals and individual goals to effectively achieve business objectives
- Communicates frequently and openly, to motivate team members to achieve the PSS Goals.
- Actively seeks input from team members who will be impacted by any changes to existing operations
- Provides rewards and recognition for top performers
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve operations, including people, processes, and technologies
- Ensure that team member, client, and subscriber expectations are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to implement their recommendations for improving operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure that policies and procedures are consistently and fairly applied
- Work with the Quality department to ensure consistency in call evaluations and that quality objectives are achieved
- Assists PSS Director with strategic planning as it pertains to PSS Operations
- Maintains an excellent working knowledge of the entire PSS operation, as well as developing department projects
- Update and continuously develop knowledge of products processes, and call center trends to provide recommendations that improve the customer experience, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance
- Help to manage PSS budget and understand the impact of decisions and actions based on the overall company financial performance
- Ability to quickly resolve concerns and problems within the Department
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieve all goals and objectives
- Establishes a strong leadership presence within the Department by being involved, interacting on the call center floor, and being approachable
- Proven and demonstrable leadership, management and motivational skills
- College degree or equivalent experience required-advanced degree(s) or certification (s) preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years call center experience required, with at least 2-3 years at the manager level
- Demonstrates an uncompromising level of honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior
- Exudes the ability to inspire, motivate and influence others to achieve
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and verbal) with internal and external customers
- Results-driven, action-oriented , and self-motivated mindset
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Experience with call center technology, including ACD, workforce management agent productivity tools, and quality management tools.
- Proficiency using MS office
Back to top