Node JS Developer
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application and a full ownership of CI/CD with comprehensive test coverage. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end
technologies and testing framework is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications:
- 3 years Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it ex Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of AWS IaaS and PasS offerings desirable.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Familiarity with data serialization formats like xml, json
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
- Experience/exposure with various database engine technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL and others.
- BS in computer sciences or related field
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top