Manager/Sr. Manager, Retail Client Marketing Analytics
The Manager or Sr. Manager of Retail Client Marketing Analytics will serve as a strategy and analytics advisor within Asurion's Retail Client Marketing organization. He or she will work as an internal consultant to the Marketing and Client Services (sales) teams. The majority of the individual's time will be spent helping shape overall account strategy, developing and analyzing the effectiveness of growth initiatives, and using analytics to drive account growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a sounding board to the Marketing and Client Services leadership teams on key strategic initiatives
- Support Client Services leadership with account planning, initiative sizing, prioritization and ROI modeling and analysis
- Identify and evaluate product growth potential through expansion into new sales channels, product enhancements, channel incentives, etc.
- Develop as a thought leader, advisor and problem solver in evaluating performance trends and recommending action plans to improve results
- Interact and communicate effectively with various levels of management both within Asurion and Asurions client partners
- Create, execute, and track tactical and strategic product growth plans
- 3-8 years of experience in strategy/analytics, management consulting, or equivalent experience in FP&A, or other analytical business field
- Exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills
- Top-decile mathematical, analytical, and technical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple groups and teams
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency understanding big-data. Background with Analytics or Business Intelligence tools helpful
- Master's Degree desired, or B.S. with equivalent Strategy, FP&A, or other analytical business experience required
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top