Manager/Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
We are searching for a digital marketing expert who can balance strategic development with exceptional execution. You will be responsible for developing and driving web and digital projects, online reputation management, ratings and reviews strategy and implementation of digital marketing programs for Asurion.
You will drive department KPIs and support the revenue goals of the company by leading digital marketing programs that create customer awareness, increase engagement and drive traffic to our corporate digital properties.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and build relationships with internal teams, external agencies, interactive designers and IT to develop and execute successful digital marketing programs supporting our corporate objectives.
- Proactively recommend new digital strategy, tactics and projects based on business objectives, results and industry trends.
- Oversee cross functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of amplifying our online reputation efforts and SEM/PPC initiatives including planning, conception, communications, copywriting, management and working closely with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
- Manage multiple digital projects simultaneously
- Create presentations to update progress and success of digital initiatives, tracking key KPIs.
- Develop specific, detailed business recommendations for increasing traffic and site engagement for Asurion digital properties.
- Drive content amplification efforts that meet our corporate objectives
- Manage agency relationship for various digital initiatives
- Provide digital marketing thought leadership and proactively work with the business/internal teams to define and propose compelling digital marketing content, strategies and lead effective execution.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Perform and lead UAT testing and verification efforts for digital projects
- Additional duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think strategically but also execute flawlessly. You should have 5 or more years of experience in progressive digital marketing roles. You should be a results-driven performer, that can demonstrate the ability to manage cross functional relationships, have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done. You should also possess a Bachelor's degree with a marketing or related concentration.
You should possess the following professional experience and qualities:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and verbal skills; maintains high expectations and stringent control of the quality of digital marketing output
- Proven success at developing online communications strategies and managing digital operations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Act as communication conduit to executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with managing complex digital marketing projects
- Ability to quickly learn to use new and evolving products, tools and technologies to support the business
- A flexible nature and the ability to perform and provide strategic insight/growth within an ambiguous environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of management
- Excellent written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Exceptional work ethic; does whatever it takes, with resolve, urgency, and integrity, to get the job done
- Management and leadership that reflects and encourages commitment to Asurion Core Values
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top