Manager, University Relations Program (Nashville, TN)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced University Relations Program Manager. This position will play an integral role in identifying, driving, and coordinating recruitment efforts for our key schools. A key component will be to develop relationships with campus Career Services personnel and internal Asurion business stakeholders and recruiting staff to ensure a consistent approach to delivering our opportunities in our Campus Recruiting efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage and further develop the engagement model with colleges and universities key to our talent strategy. Serve as the as point on behalf of Asurion, ensuring high quality and deep relationships with Career Services partners, balancing the needs of the school and our organization and positioning Asurion as an employer of choice.
- Analyze various university metrics (diversity representation, course of study, alumnae career preferences, etc) to drive school selection decisions.
- Develop tools and standards to ensure transparency of schedules and knowledge of programs across the organization; develop calendars, contacts and program information.
- Understand the current school relationships, develop and track measures of effectiveness and make recommendations about future relationships.
- Partner with TA Talent Relationship Marketing to maximize marketing activities on campus.
- Communicate results of recruiting successes, continued challenges, hiring statistics, etc.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Managers, HR Business Partners, and Business functions to understand Intern and Entry Level workforce plans and drive execution based on plan.
- Manage company-wide Internship Program including execution of summer activities, intern engagement, and conversion plans, ensuring a quality experience and high offer accept ratio.
- Keep informed of industry trends, news, events and recruiting best practices
- Ensure that the relevant University Relations policies and processes are appropriately controlled.
- Previous experience managing a University relations program to include Technology/Product and Corporate functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline and professional experience in a Human Resources Department required.
- Knowledge of recruiting process through experience in campus or through engagement in campus recruiting processes.
- Deep understanding of academic institutions, curriculums and strong relationships with career services.
- Strong relationship management skills with experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and tell a story to all levels of employees, including senior managers and senior external parties.
- The ability to initiate, plan, and manage projects and represent the company on external projects if needed.
- Excellent MS Office skills. Eexperience with applicant tracking systems and event management platforms a plus.
- Strong project management skills, including event planning.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Possess exceptional judgment and have demonstrated ability to make sound decisions.
- Results oriented, able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough, and high quality work in challenging situations while manage shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top