Manager, Talent Engagement
The Manager, Talent Engagement will be responsible formanaging the strategy, logistics and execution of Asurion's Diversity andUniversity Relations program. The Manager, Talent Engagement will berepresenting the Asurion employment brand and will assist in attracting thebest and brightest candidates. This role will work in partnership with the VPof HR, the UR Leader and the Leadership for Diversity Recruiting and TalentMarketing. This role will also work with university leaders/professors,Asurion's employee resource groups and members in the community to help buildbrand awareness and excitement to attract talent in the University Relationsspace. The position requires high energy, relationships building, collaboration,event management and creative thinking.
- Coordinate innovative events and talent strategies that build effective relationships with key influencers in order to attract the best and brightest talent
- Build relationships with Employee Resource Groups, University Leaders & Professors and others in the community to assist in overall insight and activities for diversity and university recruiting
- Coordinate events at assigned universities and other locations ensuring timeliness and strong brand representation
- Establishing and managing processes to drive candidates throughout the recruiting process, including reviewing resumes, administering assessments, scheduling and staffing interviews, extending offers, and other follow up as necessary
- Driving planning and preparations for events to support the UR, Diversity and Talent Engagement activities
- Planning and implementing logistics for on-campus recruiting efforts, including maintaining and monitoring job postings, planning travel for campus teams, etc.
- Staffing on-campus recruiting trips during the spring and fall recruiting cycles, or other trips as needed
- Act as liaison for all UR programs, including building relationships with interns / Graduates' end to end and the assignment of housing, projects, events, etc.
- Monitor and control budget relating to events
- Assist with other internal and external activities related to Talent Engagement, Diversity and UR programs as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years in campus recruiting, event management or a professional HR role
- Demonstrate ability to identify and build credibility withkey stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple programs,processes and projects simultaneously
- Develop, launch, and lead activities that bring the candidateexperience to life
- Work bothcollaboratively and autonomously
- Self-manage multiple demanding projects simultaneously
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and ability to multi-task
- High Proficiency with MS office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 20% travel either locally and nationally depending on the recruiting season
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top