Manager, Supply Chain Supplier Management
The Global LiquidationHub plays a key role in managing the company's assets globally. Areas of focusinclude:
- Day to day organization, communication, coordination to manage US liquidation activities
- Management of cross-functional teams to implement operational and transactional process improvements
- Networking with current and potential buyers to identify opportunities to increase product value
- Data management to track and communicate KPIs to key stakeholders
He/she will haveaccountability for and manage all activities associated with US liquidation.Frequent interactions are required with different departments. Thisposition requires a solid understanding of value differentiation within thedevice mobility market.
- Accountable for driving full potential value from liquidation in the US, Canada and Latin America
- Escalate and eliminate all road blocks to execute maximum potential
- Lead initiatives which deliver value to Asurion through US liquidation
- Support cross functional initiatives/projects, obtaining and sharing accurate information on a timely basis to help them make better decisions
- Manage projects to implement operational and transactional process improvements
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on KPIs, project updates, etc.
- Network with current and potential buyers to identify opportunities to improve value on new or existing product lines
- Manage end to end processes and communication to support regular sales (operations, finance, transportation, external buyer, etc.)
- Perform data analysis to support projects / initiatives as needed
- Create dashboards to provide visibility and drive improvement on KPIs
- Support other internal teams with data or information as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent business related degree. Master's preferred.
- Ability to respondeffectively to buyers, colleagues, and senior management and handle sensitiveand/or confidential information.
- Strong time managementskills
- Significant experience in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Process improvement experience
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural and bilingual businessenvironment.
- Project management experience
- Highly organized and able to multitask
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top