Manager / Sr Manager Strategic Analytics
As a member of the analytics team,this role will be responsible for detailed analysis and development of mathematicalmodels that help drive, and optimize business performance. The person will becollecting, organizing and analyzing large data sets using both internal andexternal data, create reports, and publish findings. The insight andinformation from the analysis will be used to drive & support decisions todriver subscriber growth, program evaluation, investment and financial planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement financial and mathematical models that will help identify areas to improve performance of key drivers.
- Serve as subject matter expert in analytics and support projects that directly impact financial performance.
- Support development of Asurion's Annual Operating Plan (AOP) by contributing to modeling subscriber projections, and analysis of initiatives.
- Analyze subscriber metrics and identify statistically significant cause-and-effect relationships between key business drivers.
- Perform financial modeling on the effects of new initiatives before they are implemented in order to optimize the impact to the business
- Ensure reports have the utmost data integrity and accuracy and verbally present results and implications to operational teams on a daily basis
- Provide Business Intelligence and Analytical expertise for developing reports, and creating dashboards.
- Create databases to store and manage subscriber data, take rate and churn analysis.
- Identify and report on key drivers of subscriber growth
- Provide the data and analysis used in Senior Management and Board presentations
- Work with partners to secure new sources of program data
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, think conceptually and drive results
- Self motivated acting autonomously with little direction
- Manage ambiguity and adapt readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions
- Collaborate easily with all levels of the organization as well as cross-functionally
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree with an MBA or equivalent advanced Master's degree in Analytics, Science or Quantitative Disciplines (e.g. operations research, industrial engineering, Statistics)
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience in planning, data analytics, consulting or any combination of these roles.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
This position requires theability to read, write, analyze and interpret instructions, professionaldocuments and business publications. This position also requires the ability to write correspondence, reportsand/or manuals and effectively present information to clients, employees andmanagement. This position requiresproficiency in both oral and written communication.
This position requires a minimumof 3 years of experience with advanced modeling skills using Excel. Thisposition also requires a minimum of 3 years of experience using PowerPoint witha high degree of proficiency. It ispreferred that this position have a minimum of 3 years programming experience. SQL Programming experience is preferred.
This position requires theability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and interpret complex numbers,financial data and reports. Thisposition also requires the ability to apply such concepts to create reports andfinancial records and present them effectively. This position must be able to develop complex formulas to perform neededcalculations and demonstrate how data was derived.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
There are no additionalcertificates, licenses or registrations required for this position.
This position requires the ability to sit for up to 6 to 8hours per day. It also requires eye-handcoordination, the ability to visually adjust focus and the ability to reach andgrasp.
This position requires travel for approximately 5 - 10% ofthe time.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top