Manager, Product Delivery and Technology Finance
TheManager, Product Delivery & Technology (PD&T) Finance will act as a keylink between the Finance and Technology organizations and will work with theDirector, PD&T FP&A to lead the execution of Asurion's TechnologyBusiness Management (TBM) efforts. Thishighly motivated leader will creatively blend their financial, projectmanagement, technical skillset and business acumen in order to successfullypartner with leadership to set and execute the strategic project scope, includingdelivering project milestones on time and within budget.
- Execute Asurion's TBM efforts. Lead all aspects of TBM module implementations,such as timelines development, design and configuration execution and ongoing TBMprocess integrations.
- Manage and direct the workload of the PD&TFP&A TBM Analyst.
- Develop a detailed project plan to trackprogress and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Collaborate across technology to collectrelevant data, build processes, and develop models to implement total cost of ownershipand consumption-based allocations to drive transparency and decision making.
- Coordinate internal resources and thirdparties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques tomanage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriatesystems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client andstakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize projectrisks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with thirdparties/vendors.
- Continually collaborate with, while effectivelychallenging, PD&T partners to achieve strong results.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree a plus.
- 6 or more years of work experience intechnology/business management, financial analysis, or related withdemonstrated progression of responsibility, including proven working experienceas a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Strong communication (oral and written),interpersonal, and presentation skills required. Must have demonstrable ability tosuccessfully interact with internal and external business partners at seniorlevels.
- A high level of initiative and critical thinkingto formulate business issues into analytical problems and devise actionablesolutions.
- Strong MS-Office skills (Excel, VBA, Word,Access, Powerpoint).
- Strong organizational skills and attention todetail.
- Knowledge of IT Financial Management (ITFM) andTechnology Business Management (TBM) concepts preferred; experienceimplementing Apptio or another TBM tool at an organization of similar size andcomplexity preferred.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts,relational database management system experience, and technical skills relatedto data manipulation/interpretation preferred.
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies andtechnology service management preferred.
- Solid technical background, with understandingor hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communicationskills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills.
- Solid organizational skills including attentionto detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top