Manager, New Product Launch (Technology)
At Asurion, we don't just redefine-we reinvent. We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn't confined by hierarchy. As a result, we have achieved phenomenal growth.
Today, this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever. It's in our DNA. We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged daily to make a difference-for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We are building the capability to provide on-demand remote screen repair and other in-home consultations for our customers. The Launch Manager will be helping to design and build the nation-wide team of tech experts. They will be responsible for researching, identifying, prioritizing and testing new operations programs that transform operational capabilities to support the continued growth of Asurion. This includes driving new operations capabilities through idea generation, concept testing and fit and scalability assessment.
The Manager will collaborate with cross-functional partners from executives to frontline employees in order to:
- Coordinate with product and legal team to make sure that all requirements are met prior to launch
- Plan regional-specific requirements about service area, traffic and safety
- Determine required staffing levels and ensure coverage throughout multiple regions
- Directly manage screen repair experts during city launch phase before handing off to full time supervisors
- Travel to multiple cities to help train and onboard experts and to ensure quality levels
- Develop and streamline operating processes and identify requirements for scale
- Help develop city launch playbook based on experience from initial launches
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions and build other repeatable processes to generate new business ideas to fill the pre-ideation pipeline, leveraging other senior leaders and their teams
- Conduct an internal assessment of current organizational capabilities and recommend the direction around build, borrow, buy strategies to support new organizational competencies
- Work directly with frontline team to understand their role and what we can do to streamline their activities and improve the customer experience
- Responsible for the selection, definition, execution, and transition of tests to scalable models that support achievement of the organization's goals and objectives
- Contribute to building the organization's ideation capabilities, focusing on improving speed, fidelity and cost-effectiveness
- Innovative - You drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new products and features to deliver against team and company goals. You challenge all members of cross-functional teams (engineering, design, etc.) to be bold and creative. You funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Divine Discontent - You recognize accomplishments but stay inspired by the next performance milestone
- Customer Devotion - You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our customers problems
- Debate, Commit, Execute - You start with the brutal facts, debate, decide then empower to execute
- Roll Up Your Sleeves - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Collaborative - You recognize the importance of your team and everyone around you to help drive results
- 3-5 years of work experience creating new process and strategic planning
- College degree; Bachelor's degree from top 20 ranked university a plus
- Detail oriented
- Passion for customer service
- Creative problem solver able to manage daily operations and then turn that experience into scalable processes
- Open to 50% travel
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top