Manager Marketing Strategy and Analytics
This is an important role within the Marketing Strategy team, supporting the Asurion executive team in addressing business performance and data issues. Day to day focus is on making senses of data and telling stories to answer strategic questions related to business performance and product. Heavy creation of PowerPoint decks, external research and working in Excel. Success in this role will require robust analytics, thoughtful recommendations, and the ability to clearly articulate ideas within the team as well as to various levels of management within the broader Asurion management group. The ideal candidate will a have a demonstrated track record using research, strategic thinking, econometric and financial modeling skills to support data analysis and business recommendations.
This role will provide visibility into multiple functional areas such as Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Business Development. This role may be well suited for a recent college graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis, finance, strategic experience supporting a CFO, who is seeking the opportunity to own and manage strategic data analysis and addressing the Executive Leadership teams operational and business performance questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Sciences (Engineering, Math, and Physics) required
- Two to three years in product marketing/analysis, consulting, or any combination of these roles
- Ability to work independently when needed; experience managing projects and cross functional teams a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and partner with other functional groups, including operations, sales, marketing, business development and finance.
- Demonstrated abilities to either lead or work within a team to accomplish goals through thought leadership and process discipline
- Project management experience a plus
- Must be able to take data and create a detailed, clear and meaningful story to present to leadership
- The successful candidate will be ‘hands-on’ with an internal drive to ‘get to the right answer’
- Someone eager to be a major contributor with a willingness “to roll up your sleeves” and get personally involved with projects
- Must be willing and excited to learn from mistakes
General Qualifications Requirements:
- Thorough and detail-orientated (with the ability to recognize the bigger picture)
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fluid environment
- Superior personal productivity and time management skills
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and desire to learn and apply new concepts
- Understanding of the Wireless or Retail industry (helpful but not required)
- Willingness to travel up to 15- 20% of time
For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. We partner with leading wireless companies, retailers, cable and satellite providers to ensure 290 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. We’re a technology company. But we’re also an amazing group of people. When customers call us, they’ll talk to people with the patience and experience to genuinely help. We replace. We fix. We find. We solve. We keep them in the game. We hire people whose job is to ensure technology and people are harmonious, and that lives are kept in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged daily to make a difference—for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team members has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Learn more about Asurion – Life’s Operating System at www.asurion.com.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top