Manager, FP&A Mobility Program Management
The Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis will fill a key role within the Finance organization. This position will be responsible for managing the reporting and financial analysis in support of Asurion's Mobility Program Management business unit. For this division, this position will have responsibility for the development of our annual operating plan, monthly KPI's, and actuals reporting. In addition, the candidate will provide critical financial analysis, oversight, and partnership with senior operational leaders across the organization to assist in driving business decisions through fact-based, financial data and analytics. The ideal candidate will have exceptional financial competence, strong business acumen, executive presence and leadership capabilities, deep knowledge of financial analysis tools and techniques, critical thinking proficiency, and exceptional communication skills. The candidate must be customer centric and be able to balance the demands of a rapidly growing, complex entrepreneurial environment where ingenuity, rather than precedence, drives how things should be done. This candidate must be self-sufficient and confident in their ability to steer the company in delivering on its long term business model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, analytics, and reporting to include monthly actual, rolling forecast, and annual operating plans in support of the Mobility Program Management organization.
- Present and communicate results to senior level business partners, including the VPs of Program Management and Supply Chain.
- Work with business partners to design/execute business and accounting solutions to complex issues.
- Provide financial and operational driver analytical insights in helping drive operations success.
- Continue to drive use of Hyperion and related toolsets for financial reporting and analysis.
- Develop short and long term goals and objectives, including cost saving initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA, CPA viewed favorably.
- 6 years experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities.
- Background in supply chain or program management operations preferred
- Hands-on leadership style with ability to drive projects to closure.
- Deep financial planning, data mining, and modeling expertise.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hyperion and Essbase reporting experience preferred
- A self directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- An individual who is self confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and executive presence.
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results.
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company and in the client world.
- Proven ability in a "rapid growth environment".
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver strategic messages to senior leadership level positions.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top