The Financial Planning and Analysis (Manager) will fill akey role within the Client Services and Marketing Finance organizations. In this role, he or she will report toAsurion’s Director Financial Analysis & Planning, but partner with andsupport the Client Services and Marketing leadership teams, acting in thecapacity of financial management and reporting. This individual will be responsible for a widerange of activities to include cost pool management/analysis, new initiatives,projects along with developing reporting and forecasting models that fullyintegrate all aspects of Sales and Marketing expenses.
The candidate must be customer-centric and self-sufficientand be able to balance the demands of delivering results in the short termwhile helping steer the Company in delivering on its long-term business model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to Finance, this position provides financial andoperational support to the Client and Marketing teams. He or she will be responsible for:
Drive FinancialPerformance: Lead Month End close process for Sales/Marketing costcenters as well as ownership of the monthly forecast and annual budget. Key role in providing variance explanationsto leadership.
Act as Internal,Strategic Consultant: Provide support by way of collaborating with cross-functionalleadership with the goal of maximizing cost center efficiencies within theSales and Marketing organizations. Inaddition, a valuable resource to cost center owners in reporting variances andproviding guidance on forecasts and budgets.
- Maintain SME standards related to core financialand product based systems (Hyperion, Workday, Dax)
- Manage and help set the direction in theimplementation of financial and operational systems to support the businessteams.
- Develop strong relationships with the CorporateFinance Teams as well as business partners.
- Evaluate strategic and operational businessactivities utilizing concepts including LTV, IRR, NPV, payback, terminal valueand P&L impacts.
- Provide continuous process improvement andanalytical insights to drive business success
- Work with business partners to design/executebusiness and accounting solutions to complex issues
- 3-5years experience in financial, planning andanalysis experience
- A Proven track record in financial reporting
- A proven track record of academic andprofessional excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance,preferred
- MBA, CPA, CMA viewed favorably
- Experience supporting sales organizations inconsumer products/services oriented companies.
- Demonstrated strategic business and financialplanning and analyses.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functionalprojects to completion.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint,Hyperion Essbase, Cognos, or similar financial analysis software.
- Exceptional communication and presentationskills with ability to deliver strategic messages to senior leadership levelpositions
- A self-directed individual with a strong abilityto manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in prioritiesand business conditions
- An individual who is self-confident, competent,outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and executivepresence
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data andable to maintain a high degree of discretion
- Professional and personal integrity beyondreproach
Back to top