Asurion is seeking acustomer- and employee-focused Manager of Communications to build and deliveran internal communications program for the Finance organization.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, FinancialSystems, this individual will serve as the catalyst to enable Financeleaders and employees to stay connected, informed, and engaged around Financemessages, priorities, and strategy, thus allowing the Finance function to reachits full potential. The incumbent will collaborate with senior functionalleadership to define the cadence, tone, and content of communicationsactivities and campaigns. This role requires skilled leadership and managementof programs, polished executive presence, and a strong emphasis on teamwork,collaboration, and influence.
- Develop, plan, coordinate, and execute strategic internal communications programs that:
- Articulate and explain the Finance strategy, priorities, progress, and results.
- Reinforce the desired organizational culture and behavior.
- Provide employees with timely and relevant news and information.
- Support business, organizational, and cultural change initiatives.
- Ensure unity and alignment of internal messaging across the enterprise.
- Engage and unify employees around a shared vision and purpose.
- Leverage voice and tone of culture and leadership to align employees to organizational vision, values, culture, and goals.
- Provide ongoing counsel and coaching to leadership on internal programs, campaigns, and activities that inform, connect, align, and engage employees in support of both Finance and enterprise priorities.
- Create a strategy and process around internal Finance communications to keep our function informed, aligned, and updated.
- Partner with the Corporate Marketing Communications team on internal branding and enterprise communications strategy and execution.
- Advise the Finance Leadership Team with regards to successful achievement of strategic people and communications objectives and strategies.
- Proactively pursue new and innovative ways to effectively engage employees.
- Coordinate and manage internal meetings and events, including Finance Town Hall, off-site meetings, functional meetings or summits, as well as Leadership Council initiatives.
- Develop content strategy and presentation materials to support Finance meetings and events.
- Collaborate with various groups and stakeholders to research and evaluate new ideas, processes, design, and content.
- Manage program strategy and execution on time and within budget.
Seen as a strategicbusiness partner, this key leader must demonstrate strong connectivity toAsurion's business strategy and exhibit consulting skills and influence acrossthe organization.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in HR, Marketing, English, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Understanding of business needs and have proven communication skills to drive outcomes in a face paced environment.
- Must be able to think creatively and develop programs and strategy from start to finish.
- Structured, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Experience managing and leading multiple projects/programs.
- Impeccable story-telling and communication skills and the innate ability to operate as a highly effective spokesperson.
- Excellent writing skills evidenced by the ability to craft messages for all audiences.
- Ability to influence, coach, and advise senior executives.
- Ability to drive results and meet deadlines with only high-level direction from manager.
- Ability to distill large amounts of information from multiple sources into cohesive easy-to-understand grammatically correct messages in an active voice to quickly synthesize information from a variety of different diverse sources into one effective output.
- Articulate persuasive documents that compel the reader to think or act differently.
- Ability to recognize key data points, anticipates questions, and conduct interviews to probe for appropriate information.
- See all angles and versatility to address many different audiences; position messages appropriately to influence broader opportunities.
Strong academic backgroundand evidence of strategic-thinking ability, including a bachelor's degree inCommunications, Journalism, Marketing, HR or related discipline.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top