Manager Command Center
The Manager of Service Operations is a business and subject matter expert on processes related to the management of Asurion's 3rd Party network of Command Centers. This position will assess process changes and the impacts those changes may have on our extended network. This individual will lead communication efforts with this vast network to ensure compliance of SLA's and understanding of system enhancements, authorization and process changes. This individual must have a successful track record of managing complex projects, manage vendor relationships, and the coordination of cross-functional efforts. The Manager is responsible for ensuring that the performance goals and timelines are met and deliverables are effectively completed. He/she will partner with implementation and service/claim functional and process owners to identify and continually improve business processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage one or more Command Center Operations Team(s).
- Manage team to meet performance goals and metrics.
- Develop and provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting on team performance.
- Coach and develop staff of Supervisors.
- Make hiring and firing decisions.
- Act as the business and subject matter expert on processes that relate to SMG and the 3rd Party Service Network.
- Provide support to implementation and IT by explaining operational processes.
- Develop audit procedures to ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures.
- Ensure training manual is complete and accurate with most current standards documented.
- Take ownership of program implementation and enhancement needs.
- Create appropriate documentation, such as communication guides, statements of work, process flows, and project plans for the implementation of new programs or re-engineered processes
- Identify and work with process owners to ensure that timelines are met and deliverables completed in a quality manner.
- Provide Ad-hoc reporting as requested by SMG management staff.
- BS or equivalent management experience with 3 years in management or process re-engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of the Service Management with at least 3 years experience working with Service Centers.
- Experience in leading projects and implementing solutions.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams. Must motivate others into action.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, self-motivated, self-managed.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Must be well organized with proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Exceptional computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Project, AllClear or Visio).
- Experience in motivating others in a team environment and taking initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle CRM and AP environments a plus.
- Ability to research and develop a clear understanding of all processes and procedures related to Service Management, Contact Center, Claims, and Accounting.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company and in the client world.
- Proven ability in a "rapid growth environment".
- Creative problem-solver - be able to think "out-of-box" in departmental solution development.
- Problem-solve potential alternative solutions.
- Must be able to evaluate results and offer improvement suggestions.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top