Manager, Client Marketing
The Manager of Client Marketing serves as a marketing professional within Asurion's Client Marketing organization. As part of a broader team, this individual is charged with developing and/or supporting projects that drive growth and profitability within Asurion's core mobility and cable protection and premium support business. He or she partners closely with assigned carrier-specific Client Services and client teams to analyze current performance and trends, identify emerging opportunities, and develop appropriate growth strategies/tactics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will support both mobility and cable clients
- Develop client messaging strategies, value propositions and marketing materials for use by sales teams with an emphasis on creativity in display and messaging
- Plan, develop, implement and measure strategic and tactical marketing campaigns
- Partner with Client Services and Client teams to optimize the performance of Asurion field marketing activities
- Support new customer growth opportunities such as expansion into new channels, product enhancements, channel incentives, alternate messaging strategies and other sales/marketing tactics
- Develop as a thought leader, advisor and problem solver in evaluating performance trends and recommending action plans to improve results
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or analytical field; MBA preferred
- Wireless or Cable industry experience is preferred, ideally with exposure to wireless or cable product management, marketing or retail sales
- 2 years post-undergrad business experience in a channel marketing, consulting, product management, or sales strategy role
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience developing marketing campaigns and materials [brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail, email, digital media, etc.] is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to interpret performance and trends and extrapolate opportunities.
- Experienced in working with Excel for statistical analysis/reporting. Database/pivot table skills preferred.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and collaboration skills; ability to work effectively across a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
- Operational experience and skills to lead the implementation of new programs and track results.
- Ability to support positioning ideas into the wireless carrier channel
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top