Who is uBreakiFix:
At uBreakiFix we're obsessed with gadgets and gizmos. We're the folks standing in line on launch day waiting for the latest smartphone or gaming console. We love all things tech and we're experts at what we do.
Why we Exist:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QidG2a5axVc&feature=youtu.be
Summary: Our technicians are the face of ubeakifix and heroes to our customers with broken devices! While we love technology, we love people more! We are serving the users of technology and so, successful technicians enjoy helping people and problem solving. The Direct Mail-In Repair Lead supervises, coaches, and develops our Supply Chain Repair Technicians.
Primary Responsibilities could include the following:
- Inspects, triages and tests defective wireless electronics.
- Disassembles and repairs or replaces loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools.
- Counts, scans, and receives inventory.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Package and ship devices back to customers.
- Remains current on all assigned training courses.
- Ensures that all repairs meet or exceed ubreakifix repair standards.
- Adheres to ubreakifix repair best practices and safety procedures.
- Act as team lead for Associates and Technicians, ensuring policies and procedures are followed and ubreakifix standards are upheld.
- Mentors, coaches, and trains repair technicians.
- Report team status and development opportunities to Operations Supervisor.
- Any other duties assigned by Leadership based on business needs/customer risk.
- Minimum of 1 year of Electronic Repair Experience.
- Proven leadership skills and driving results and success through teamwork.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and apply problem solving techniques in day to day activities
- High energy level, detail oriented, exhibit a sense of urgency and initiative to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work with a well diverse teams
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Respect core values of ubreakifix/ Asurion and comply with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match potential
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
The DMIR Lead works in a climate-controlled warehouse environment. The DMIR Lead must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a repetitive motion. This person must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position is a full-time, hourly role. Workdays and hours may vary.
It is the policy of uBreakiFix to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (with or without sexual conduct), age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. uBreakiFix prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.